1. Forgive your past. Forgive it unconditionally. Forgive everyone involved, including you too. Life’s too short to hold onto things that weigh us down.
2. Be grateful just for being alive. There were no guarantees to you waking up this morning. Don’t take it for granted.
3. Normalise success. Hang out with successful people, learn from successful people, model successful people. The faster you identify yourself as successful, the faster you’ll become it.
4. Only put the most empowering words after the phrase “I am.” Your words don’t just describe your reality, they determine it.
5. Feed your mind and feed it often. If you don’t take in positive content daily, someone else will feed you their garbage instead.
6. Spend the first and last 5 minutes of each day visualizing your ideal outcome as if it’s already done. This is the time when the subconscious mind is most impressionable.
7. Only wish upon others what you would wish upon yourself. Envy, jealousy, and greed is an illusion. Everyone can win in a limitless Universe.
8. Give. Give every day with zero expectations. Be the good that you want to see in this world.
9. Don’t believe the story that’s been limiting you. You are source expressing itself through the human experience. You are whatever you choose you are.
10. Give everything the meaning it would have to have in order for you to live an empowering life. Nothing in this world has meaning except for the meaning that you give it. Recognize all the ways that life has been happening FOR you.
11. Your current location is NOT your final destination. Every day can be the beginning of a new journey. You have the chance to start over every time you open your eyes.
12. Put yourself out there even if it scares the daylights out of you. Someone out there is praying for you to share your message in the way that only YOU can.